2018年5月20日星期日

Container Injection Line

Nowadays, IML is a well-known system all over the world. More and more plastic injection molding supplier offer turnkey IML system for clients.


SINO MOULD one of the famous plastic injection molding experts in China, could offer you a complete series of turnkey IML technique with required equipments: injection system(including plastic injection mould, plastic injection molding machine, plastic injection molding assesories and so on), robot system and label collecting, ect

IML container mold:
Cavity 2 or 4 or more
Mold material: S136 Stavax from ASSAB, with temperature 48-52.
Injection gate: hot runner system, multi-tips
Ejection way: air + stripper
Cycle time: 4-5s with beryllium copper.
Delivery time: 60 working days
Spare part standard: DME standard which could also easy for mold maintenance.


Mold design tips: Since this mold need fast cycle time, the container mold need optimal cooling system. It needs many groups water cooling. And for easy operation, the water connector could design in non-operation side. Of course, it is also important for optimal cooling system. Besides, the ejection distance needs special design. Since mold need work with robot, the mold open stroke also need considering. What’s more, If you need IML technology apply in container bottom, the mold also need reverse so that the injection nozzle prolong and also using the hydraulic system.

The injection system included plastic injection molding machine, plastic raw material dryer, plastic raw material auto loader, plastic injection mould, air compressor and water chiller.The gripper in robot system pick up the label ,put label into mold cavity, then the mold closed and injection. When it finished, the sucker will pick out the product to conveyor.

More question regarding to container injection line, please feel free to contact my email box: sino6001@sinomould.com
high speed molding machine





1 条评论:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    回复删除